Friday, January 29, 2010

Back so soon....

This week was very productive for me and Casey. We did some research on decks under cover, so that hopefully we won't have any more mud colored dog episodes. We found two systems that might work okay, one at Home Depot and the other at Lowes still not sure which one is better. We also found a picture to go between the two curtains in the master bedroom at Kirklands. It's a great landscape old dock facing out onto a beautiful lake at sunset with mountains in the background. We also got the other valance so our breakfast nook now has a full set of valances. It's looking quite cute we just need a new breakfast table someday and paint on the walls. I tried out my new bike that i got back at Christmas time. I went with some friends at work to The Silver Comet Trail, and we rode about 10 1/2 miles. Now I know it may not sound very long but it totally kicked my butt, but I will admit I was very proud of myself. I also did my WII active =] So, all in all I had a a somewhat porductive workout week. I also got to hang out with a really good friend of mine I haven't seen since the wedding. We hung out, had lunch, she finally got to see my house all finished. It was a really nice end to my day. Casey and I are also going to be extending our under deck and adding a pathway to the backyard from the side yard. It's kind of a wet mess right now and we're hoping the pathway will help. Okay last milestone of the day I have officially entered the world of DVR I'm typing on the couch while watching a recorded episode of white collar. How cool am I!?

No comments:

Post a Comment