Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3
















Ok so I'm kinda proud of myself I've done this whole blogging thing for 3 straight days. Today was a rather exciting day for me and Casey we officially have a master suite and a guest bedroom. Technically right now all our bedrooms are guest bedrooms, but whenever we decide to have kids this room will stay the guest bedroom. So for all you married people who visit me you can actually sleep in the same bed now!!! I know amazing right? The guest room has my old furniture but pottery barn duvet cover and butterfly pictures that I took, it also has a tv and dvd player for those friends who come from different time zones. We spent yesterday reorganizing it so it doesn't look so much like a catch all room. The end effect is rather charming if I do say so myself, and I do. Once our 1 year they fix it if it's broke warranty is up, there will be paint on the walls too. Mine and Casey's bedroom is looking fabulous, we just need to get the rest of the curtains and the lamps we found at Bed bath and beyond. I can't wait to try out our new King size bed. I love moving up in the adult world. Our room has a very Asian feel, it's quite cozy, and all the delivery guys today we're great. I love American Home showplace. everybody needs to go to Dalton to visit this store. So today's post is going to have a couple of pictures some from the guest and master bedroom, and the other is the next big event of 2009. Which happens to be Casey graduating from nursing school. Have fun looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment