Monday, May 12, 2014

Gone but not forgotten

In this technological day and age you can do almost anything via your phone computer or tablet, including updating said phone or tablet without ever having to to plug it up. Ahhh the joys and woes of the technological age. Moving on though since I don't have to hook my phone up to my computer to update it anymore I don't mainly because I hated my office area, it made me cringe and want light a match to it every time I walked in. So i just didn't go in, apparently for 8 months according to the apple store. My phone crashed burned and died Saturday and I about crashed burned and died with it when it finally sunk in it couldn't be saved. Eight months of Noah's life I thought I had lost in the form of a multitude of pictures and videos. I also realized that I was losing some important moments in his life and at least 3 holidays!!! To say I was devastated would be an understatement. However, all was not lost Casey and I had started remodeling our office to make it more functional and organized, two of my favorite words and the end result is awesome!!! So, even though I had to have a brand new phone I will not have any problem walking into my awesome office space to plug it up and download my photos and videos to my computer and external hard drive. Good news though while I may have lost a lot of videos my pictures did wind up in the iCloud, thank you apple!! And luckily most of my videos had been sent to other people and they had saved them because lets face it my son is pretty stinking cute, so I've got them back as well. Moral of the story keep your office organized and remember to plug your phone up to the computer at least once a month.






No comments:

Post a Comment