Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 weeks

So little man is three weeks old!! His official due date was yesterday! Hard to believe he's been here for three weeks. Our lives have changed so drastically now that he's here. For starters I feel like some days all I do is feed him and watch tv. I love cuddling with him but sometimes I miss just being able to pick up and go, but if I really thought about it I have animals so I could never really do that. I do miss being able to wander kohls and target for hours though, that was like my time, now my time is a shower. Which by the way I love dearly. I also love my bug and all his little faces and noises he makes. My mom says she. He sleeps it sounds like he swallowed a kazoo because he always makes this cute noise. He still loves to be cuddled and loves to be in a ball. He's a horrible burper but passes gas like no ones business. He's in his crib for the first time since coming home. I have mixed feelings about this I know he needs his crib but I'm gonna miss his face next to mine. Also, now I have to trust a machine to help me hear him cry instead of my own ears. And finally I have to trust The Lord to keep him safe through the night. This is my biggest struggle, being nurse I know all the bad things that can happen and that's a very scary thing to know. So, I'm going to have to really work at trusting God which will in turn strengthen my relationship with God too. Something that as a mother I'm sure I'm going to start really relying on.



No comments:

Post a Comment