Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Moving and grooving

I am officially 22 weeks!! Little man gets to be almost a pound and as big as a spaghetti squash. His movements are becoming stronger and more frequent. In fact last night Casey finally felt him kick like three times!! His kicks are getting stronger and more frequent as weeks pass and I'm starting to feel them at different times during the day, where as before it was mainly at night or when I was laying down on the couch. I'm doing pretty good weight wise, I'm at a total of six right now. I'm still trying to do my prenatal yoga as well as walking my dogs frequently. However this little man is wrecking havoc with my digestion. I have to for the pipes to work properly I must eat five prunes a day, otherwise I become somewhat stopped up which makes my tummy feel very firm and I feel very full and blah. Also, my dogs have a death wish they have taken to destroying our deck gate and are currently banished to the grandparents until it can be fixed. Here's a new belly pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment