Thursday, October 18, 2012

Living aint easy

Today has been a rather rough day. It started off with finding out a friend was intubated due to respiratory problems related to her preeclampsia from being pregnant. It's also upsetting because she's only seen her son once since his birth and now he's going home and she's staying. And while I know this needs to happen it doesn't change the fact that the about to be mommy in me is extremely saddened by the fact her and her son are separated. Secondly my aunt is fighting or trying to fight cancer. We can't seem to keep her well enough for long enough to truly begin the battle. She's currently in ICU not peeing with the fluid going somewhere trying her best just o breath. It's heartbreaking to see her like this, she's been the strong sturdy, almost strict aunt since I was a child. Now I'm the one bossing her trying to get her motivated so we can fight this. My grandparents never got to watch me finish growing up and never saw me get married. I need my aunt to be around to see my child and to instill those principles my grandfather did in me. Lastly and least importantly, but this was the icing on my cake, I burnt myself on my oven trying to remove muffins. The heat fogged up my glasses as I was reaching in and SMACK into the oven door. So today living ain't so easy. Maybe tomorrow the sun will shine a little brighter. Tonight prayers are greatly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment