Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Leaving on a jet plane!

So, shortly after my little man turned seven months he experienced another first, his first plane ride!! Let me just tell you flying with a child who loves the boob more than the bottle not the easiest thing ever.  Especially if your little person is nosy and hates being under the nursing cover.  We made it though and he did amazing!! Other passengers even made a point of telling us how awesome he did!!  I only nursed once while flying to and from our destination, so I consider myself lucky.  He played for a while and then slept for a good portion of the flight as well.  Our final destination was Colorado to visit my godson for his second birthday.  Noah had a blast aside from the time change and cutting FOUR teeth at the SAME time.  We played at children's museums and zoos and hung out at the park, and a local brewery.  I would say his horizons were expanded sufficiently.  He ate everything in sight though!! I'm not sure if it was the teeth or the elevation but for a week my son was a bottomless pit!! He did however try a multitude of new foods.  Here's some picture from our adventures that week!





No comments:

Post a Comment