Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween as a family of 3!

So, this year we did Halloween as a family of three instead of two and the animals.  Casey and I aren't crazy about Halloween, but we pass out candy and dress up for friends parties.  This year it was a little more fun a little more exciting with Noah around.  We went to the pumpkin fest at church, took him around the neighborhood, and he even came to my friends annual Halloween party!!  He also got his first official piece of candy!  Which we had to give away cause we ran out of candy and two little kid stragglers showed up.  Halloween is much more fun with kids, I like dressing up with my child and can't wait to do it next year!  Noah actually had multiple Halloween outfits, his official outfit was Charlie Brown, his secondary outfit was curious George.  Curious George was more for my moms school for book character day.  All the kids dress up as their favorite book character and then there's a parade! To say my son was a big hit with them would be a HUGE understatement, it was like the red carpet with everyone's biggest fan hollering for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment