Saturday, November 16, 2013

3/4 of a year old or 9 months!!!!

I'm almost caught up!! I thought it would be easier just doing monthly posts as my son aged, but boy was I wrong!! I just can't seem to stay on top of all the stuff he's doing!! I should just start posting short blurbs when he does things lol.  Nine months was an exciting time for us in the stokes house hold, we learned to crawl, went to our first alumni game, and enjoyed our first thanksgiving as a family of three!! The alumni game was a little before nine months but close enough.  Noah had an outfit made and everything, but due to some seriously unfortunate circumstances no one really got to see it. However, we will try again next year.  Crawling and thanksgiving happened around the same time, along with a hideous stomach virus that knocked my boys down for the count.  Aside from that though Noah enjoyed a great thanksgiving spent with family that included two teenage boys who have him all the attention his little heart desired.  We also met yet again with our photographer for Noah's nine month photos, it actually took two tries as Noah is NOT a fan of the cold weather.  So, most of his pictures he's pouting or frowning at us as if to say, "ladies, there is no way I'm being cute today."  But heather Poe photography worked some serious magic as usual and my little man looks quite the stud!  I may have to do a post of just her pictures soon so you can see!!



No comments:

Post a Comment