Thursday, November 7, 2013

8 months!

So most of these next posts are catch up posts.  Somewhere along the way I got better at being a mom and worse at being anything else.  I'm having trouble finding a good balance of mom, housewife, cook, and nurse.  Luckily I only am a nurse two days a week, unluckily the other five days  I'm everything else.  But back to my 8 month old!! He's gotten so big so fast!! He loves to army crawl and keeps reaching for things to pull up, but he doesn't quite have the balance yet.  October was a busy month for the little man.  He went to the beach, book character day, and his first Halloween.  He still had 6 teeth, but he's finally getting more hair!! It blows in the wind sometimes!!  Noah's becoming much more social, and starting to enjoy people.  His favorites are of course his grandmothers.  While my mom was on fall break we all went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch and apple orchard.  Noah had a blast playing and touching the different pumpkins.  We even let him pick out his own mini pumpkins!! Which of course he promptly starting chewing but oh well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment