Friday, November 16, 2012

A redcoat is coming!!

So every year since I graduated college I go back to play in the alumni band on alumni day. I know I know it's a little geeky but what can I say I am a band geek and proud of it. Plus it's the only Georgia game I get to go to, and it's my once a year to play on Georgia's field with my daddy. Because of course my dad is a band geek too. When I first graduated it was just me, mom, dad and my brother, now Casey gets to come too. It was kinda funny the first year we went he was all about taking pictures and didn't really pay attention to the game, now he takes a few pics and watches the game. I'm slowly converting him hehe. This year was a little different mainly because Casey and I get to be parents next year, which means I got to be pregnant and march on the field!! I always thought it would be cool to be pregnant and march even had a cool shirt planned, so you can imagine just how excited I was when it actually happened. Mom and I made the shirt and I must say it was quite a hit, people where coming up to take pics of my belly and I got so many compliments on the shirt. Lots of people were amazed that I made the shirt! I will admit it was kinda weird having people take pictures of my belly, I never knew if I needed to smile or no. So while its late as usual here for your viewing pleasure little mans first trip onto UGA's field.





No comments:

Post a Comment