Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gloomy days

Gloomy days always make me feel soo lazy. Like today for instance it stays dark in my room cause it's so gloomy so very time I open my eyes I think it's not time to get up. I don't ever roll over to actually look at the clock because then gremlin and cinnamon think it really is time to get up and start running around like mad dogs. So this morning it's like 9:45 and the phone is ringing and that's when I finally get up. Crazy I know, but I really didn't think it was that late. So needless to say my day was automatically behind schedule, but on the plus side I got the important errands done with only minor to major faux pas some of which could have been avoided if people would actually pass on my messages for Casey to call me. Biggest booboo was taking something back to home depot and asking for store credit, but instead he lady tdecided to put it back on the credit card. Which would have been ok had she put it on the credit card and not one of the gift cards we used :/. O well try again tomorrow. On the upside I made it to kickboxing tonight!! Very proud of myself, and I attempted a little jogging, and by little I men it took ten minutes to go half a mile. But baby steps right?? On the downside I need an elf to follow me around and smack my snacking hand. Today would have been a good day food wise otherwise. Ah but tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment