Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day one done!

So I did it day one of new exercise regimen accomplished, and I must have done something right cause I'm sore today. However today life and my husband are throwing a wrench in day two's gym time fun. It's a pretty day outside and he wants to take down Christmas which of course needs to be done. But since hes just now getting home from his bike ride/come to Jesus meeting with his brother we'll be taking down lights while my classes are going on. Challenge to myself make it to the gym this evening and work out by myself as opposed to with th instruction of professsionals. Here's hoping I can keep my own promises to myself. On the upper hand I'm trying really hard to avoid snacking on sweets and junk and grabbing fruit and usually a cheese stick instead. Update I'm going to the gym!!! Best hubby in the world says he'll take down lights all by his lonesome. Which he really won't though because I'll help till time to leave. In other news Casey and I are gearing up for operation paint the living room. It sounds easy I know but nothing having anything to do with DIY is easy for us. Biggest thing is Casey has to learn how to cut molding because we plan on doing a chair rail around the room. Hopefully I'll have pictures for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment