Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring in review

So we've actually had what most would call spring weather here in Georgia and I for one have loved it!! Cool morning great afternoon breezes... Ahhh so very nice.  My sone has thoroughly enjoyed his spring weather and asks almost daily to go play outside.  It amazes me how fast my son switches from thing to thing.  In an hours time outside he can have ridden Mater, plane, and blue truck, played with big green ball, and have drawn on the sidewalk using his chalk!  The way his little mind works never ceases to amaze me and he's so very imaginative.  He pulls up to the neighborhood trash can and pretends to get gas, he carries "big loads" using maters tow hook.  It takes all I have some days to keep up with him! Casey has decided he's definitely going to be smarter than us and we are in BIG trouble.  Even his teachers at two day talk about how smart he is and how he has to study his surroundings before leaping into the fray. Noah's newest accomplishments are 8-10 word sentences, carrying on a conversation with you, telling you what he wants, jumping using both feet, and tumbling on any and all available surfaces. Some of his favorite things right now are trains, birthday parties, the gym, school, and asking to go to the beach. With summer right around the corner I think the fun has just begun!






1 comment: