Thursday, June 6, 2013

Boat naps are the best naps

I love summer!! And I love having these weekends off before I go back to work to enjoy summer.  I've been working weekends for almost 8 years and while most people say I've got it made only working two days a week, the trade off is I miss a lot.  Because most of the world does not work weekends.  So, these days off have been lovely, and by lovely I mean awesomely great!!  Noah has now been on his second boat ride of the summer, and we have officially been to the pool.  Casey and I are working very hard to help our son learn to love water at a young age, mainly because we are such water babies.  Plus I've been on boats since I was a little girl and its important to me my son have that same experience.  So, pretty days mean boat days or pool days.  Which my son has discovered means fabulous nap days.  He sleeps so peacefully it's amazing and then he wakes up and it's play time!  I'm so looking forward to watching my little man grow and discover things this summer I have to remember to tell myself to slow down and love the current moments as well.  So here's to life's current moments.






No comments:

Post a Comment