Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Things are happening!!

Ok so nothing is happening in the way you might think, I'm not in labor or anything hehe. He's still got some growing to do, I can only hope that most of my weight gain will be him and not me. I think I'm doing ok I haven't hit the 25lb mark yet so I'm excited about that, however I am getting hungrier than usual more frequently. Also my love of sweet stuff has totally kicked back in, and I think I'm officially hitting the craving stage. Today it was the meatball sub from firehouse the other Menchies frozen yogurt. In other news I'm pretty sure my husband has entered has entered the nesting phase before I have. He has so far painted two bathrooms, our bedroom, the guest room, hung multiple photos, and started working on my craft area. He also started organizing the guest closet, but that's a bigger project. He's also put together two strollers. I just keep organizing baby stuff and washing baby stuff. I haven't really washed any clothes yet though, because I was a small baby and Casey was huge so it's hard to say what size he'll be and if he's bigger than than newborn I want to be able to return stuff if possible. I'm other news what took us two weeks to still not have an answer to my mom figured out in 5 minutes. I'm talking about where the baby monitor should go, we're talking we tried every corner, the ceiling, bought shelving to put it on, and my mom walks in sticks it on the edge of the crib and says there how bout that. And guess what it works! Casey and I have a lot to learn. The pictures you see are the pennant flags mom and I made, my craft area which I LOVE, and the window frame picture my cousin lee made us for Christmas last year. Hopefully I might make it to posting a belly pic for this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment