Saturday, April 16, 2016

Five months and potty training!

So this post is so very far behind, but I've been looking at my photos lately and realized I need to do some photo dump posts.  Noah turned 3 February 11!!! So hard to believe I have a three year old, but more on that later.  Eli turned five months on the 13 and we started potty training Noah around that time as well.  Let me tell you I was dreading potty training, Noah was sooo against it!! But at the same time he would tell us if he pooped or peed in his diaper, so the week of his birthday we started prepping him.  Every diaper changed we reminded him that when he turned three the diapers went away, well about halfway through the week the diapers ran out so we started pull ups, but my son quickly figured out that they were similar to diapers and would still pee in them.  Then one day my mom came to visit and he decided he wanted to stand like daddy not sit and things started to click.  The week after his birthday we have up on the pull ups and went to underwear and one pee and two poop accidents later and he was rocking it!!! He is now doing so well that twice he has woken up and come to tell someone he needed to pee!! I'm so proud of my big boy!! Tid bit had been doing so well! Everyone is amazed with how different he looks from the skin and bones little preemie we brought home! He loves to talk is working on rolling over from tummy to back, and while tummy time is still not s favorite he's finally pushing up and and somehow moving himself in circles! 





No comments:

Post a Comment