Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Half baked

So I'm officially 21 weeks pregnant! Over half way there.  Baby bump number two is officially a boy!!! And he has spent his past two weeks at the beach.  His kicks are getting stronger and more frequent every day and he wiggles whenever he hears big brothers voice say his name.  Big brother while he doesn't truly grasp the whole big brother concept loves asking how little brother is doing and where he's at.  We've shown him my belly and encouraged him to talk to his baby brother and give him kisses.  We've also told him since baby brother is in mommas tummy growing he has to be careful of mommas belly.  If I say ouch he immediately asks what's wrong with baby Eli.  It's so cute and I hope it carries through to when Eli really arrives.  Pregnancy so far has been good to me.  The nausea for the most part is gone, I feel great in the mornings and have worked really hard to keep up some sort of workout routine.  It helps that Noah loves going to the gym and asks when are we going to go which is an awesome motivator for me.  I feel like I'm bigger this time around but the scale says I've only gained approximately seven pounds,which I'm feeling good about.  Picking up Noah is getting harder as is hauling him around when he decides he's tired of walking.  But like I've heard from most moms what's a gal to do?? We leave the beach tomorrow and Friday is the anatomy scan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment