Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summertime and the livin' is breezy

Summertime in the stokes household used to consist of spending every day we could by the pool with alcoholic beverage in hand working on our tan for the beach.  This year I think we've made it to the pool once and we might have stayed two hours.  Our summertime has changed since the bug arrived  no more alcoholic beverages, for me at least, and no more just laying by the pool for hours on end.  I wouldn't change any of it though.  I love watching our little man learn about the world.  He even likes the water. We have so much more stuff to take to the pool though its funny.  Where as it used to be just just one bag now it's three and a cabana for the bug so he doesn't get burned.  It's just amazing how our life has changed and I can't wait to see what next summer has in store

No comments:

Post a Comment