Monday, July 12, 2010

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane











Ok, so I know long time no see. I told you this would be hard for me. Lots has been going on since I last did anything on this thing. Casey and I had our first couples trip of the new year. Celebrated a couple of holidays as a married couple, and have done more fun things to the house!! Our trip was to Savannah, I like to call it our mini vaca. We went for a really good friend of mine's wedding and just hung out in Savannah until the wedding. Casey of course has all the super cool pictures, but I'll upload what I have. We also came up with this really cool idea to go on our huge wall above the couch in teh living room. Everyone has seen the pictures of object that look like letters and when put together spell words? Well that's what we did Katie and Casey style. So, our last name is on that wall and we are going to put pictures of all teh places we've been on the wall. I think I want to get plain frames that I can paint or stain on my own. Then I can write carve or burn the name of the place into the frame. Pretty cool huh? We officially lost our first bush, and I think two more might be trying to bite the dust. My mom came down and helped us install a sprinkler for dummies system, so we're hoping that will save them. I'm kinda sad about the bush we lost though it was an azelea and I really wanted it to live because that was my grandfather's thing to grow, so it was a kinda remembrance thing, but alas it didn't make it. Owell we are gonna make some beds in teh backyard too and hopefully they will make it back there. Casey and I also had our first boys only girls only parties as a married couple. I went off to celebrate a friends graduation , and he stayed here and had a ton of friends over that morphed into a grown man sleepover. Hehe wait until he reads that, I might be in trouble. LOL anyways I've decided I think my cat is falling apart, he keeps having all this crazy stuff. Most recently we discoved sticky stuff on the back of his knee that has led to a bald spot. Casey and I are also at war with the massive amounts of fur the children seem to be producing. I think I have brushed enough winter coat to make at least two new dogs. Oh, we also got to introduce Michelle Casey's sister to the boating life, and Gremlin discovered riding on the jet ski. I have a feeling that will be mine and Casey's next big purchase. Ok so pics today include the cool letters on our wall, savannah and some of my better cooking creations, one being Michelle's graduation cake. I'm sooo stinking proud of that thing.

1 comment: